We love simple, natural skin care... so we know that you will love our Konjac Sponges. 100% natural, pH balancing, deep but gentle exfoliation and completely biodegradable!
Made from 100% natural vegetable fibre & infused with natural Bamboo Charcoal for more oily or problematic skin, our sponges are incredibly gentle , whilst providing a deep cleanse and exfoliation without the chemicals.
Used for its medicinal properties for centuries, the Konjac root sponge is naturally alkaline, restoring and balancing the pH level of the skin. Exfoliation helps to stimulate blood flow and encourage new skin cells, revitalizing the complexion without damaging the skin.
How to use your sponge
- Your sponge will be firm when dry. Soak it thoroughly for 3 to 5 minutes in warm water before each use, squeezing gently until it becomes soft.
- After cleansing with our Reusable Make up Pads, Massage in circular motions either on its own or with your favourite cleanser for a deeper clean (you'll only need a tiny amount) to gently remove make-up, impurities and dead skin cells.
- Suitable for daily use on all skin types
- Rinse thoroughly after use, squeezing out excess water (do not wring).
- Leave to dry somewhere with good air circulation - preferably out of the shower!
- Konjac Hack: Store in the fridge to help it last longer.
- We suggest sterilizing your sponge by soaking in boiling water once a week.
- Your sponge will start to naturally deteriorate over time, and will need replacing approx. every 3-6 months, depending on how much you're using it!
- Dispose in compost bin or in the garden after use.